6 Things You Didn’t Know About EuroCave Wine Cabinets
Storing your wine properly now will allow you to fully enjoy your wine in the future. One of the easiest ways to ensure superb wine storage is to use a wine refrigerator. Rosehill Wine Cellars presents a highlight of one of our favorite wine cabinet brands: EuroCave.
Operating since 1976, EuroCave has earned its international renown for quality wine preservation systems. Represented by a network of specialists in more than 70 countries, EuroCave is the world leader in terms of the distribution of wine preservation and service solutions.
The EuroCave Difference:
What ALL EuroCave Cabinets offer:
- Exclusive “Twin Process” thermal regulation system (constant temperature between 10 and 14°C, reproducing the conditions of the best natural cellars)
- Extreme climate conditions? Many of the EuroCave cabinets are able to withstand temperatures from 0-35 C (32F – 95F). This is ideal if you would like to place your wine cabinet in a garage
- Storage capacity bigger than other average standard wine cabinets available on the market, for almost the equivalent floor space
- Walls containing 5cm thick CQI insulator (Cellular Quality Insulation) equivalent to almost 2 meters of natural earth
- Natural ventilation with a charcoal filter
- “Vibration Exclusion System” (VES), a powerful anti-vibration system
EuroCave wine cabinets come in TRUE 1, 2, 3 and Multi-Temperature cabinets. A variety of sizes are available, with optional sliding shelves and presentation shelves.
|NeoFresh/92 RangeEuroCave’s newest and most innovative technology! NeoFresh technology manages the production of cold air providing the advantage of: improved temperature stability with dual zones, no need for humidity modifications, and reduced energy consumption and noise level.|
|La Petite La Petite is the first service cabinet that also lets you preserve 2 uncorked bottles of wine for up to 10 days. It is simple to use, attractive, and technologically innovative. A delight for lovers of fine wine with a concern for space.|
|ClassicThe Classic range offers the very best in technology; rigorous temperature and humidity control, alarms, smart control panel, and more.
|OrigineThe Origine 1-temperature wine maturing cabinet is the first wine cabinet with remote temperature control. It combines state-of-the-art technology with ease of use for wine lovers everywhere.|
|Compact/Built-InThe Compact range wine cabinets are designed to answer space problems. They can also be fitted into a kitchen plan. Available in 1-temperature or multi-temperature variations.|
For additional product overviews, check out the EuroCave section of our website.