Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- Unfamiliar wines offer unexpected pleasures. ::link::
- Indian-Style Shrimp Pizza with Mozzarella and Canadian Cheese Platter Paired with Lenz Moser Mariandl or Moulin Touchais Coteaux du Layon :: link::
- Beaujolais is back with three glorious vintages ::link::
- Think you know Tuscan wines? Think again ::link::
- Drinking in fall’s tastiest color change: harvest red wines ::link::
- Get Toasty: 5 Delicious Fall Wines ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Cookies and Corks
Cookies & Corks are bite-size cookies made especially to pair with your favorite varietals. They’re made by CookieZen of Virginia, which was founded by Leah Kuo, who studied pastry at the Cooking & Hospitality Institute of Chicago; Laura Englander, who had a long career in sales and marketing for other companies; and Amy Reilly, a wine expert and cookbook writer.
Each box contains three different types of cookies, each made to pair with specific varietals.
Thank you for reading. We hope you have found this blog article to be useful. Don't hesitate to leave a comment. We welcome all suggestions for future blog articles. If there is a topic you would like us to cover (wine-related), let us know!
Rosehill Wine Cellars