Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- 5 Tips for Pairing Red Wine and Cheese ::link::
- 7 Budget Friendly Spring Wine’s from Trader Joe’s ::link::
- Is this ‘the most exciting white grape variety’? ::link::
- Barolo: There are many reasons to love this misunderstood red ::link::
- Mission Hill Riesling Reserve 2010, British Columbia ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Pairing Wine with Japanese Cuisine
While Japanese cuisine and fine wine grow ever more popular around the world, pairing them together may not seem like an easy and natural thing to do. After all, conventional wisdom says that a little flask of sake is the best way to go when feasting on Japanese dishes. Don’t be deterred from enjoying the crisp fruitiness of that Sauvignon you bought recently and satisfying your craving for sushi at the same time. Wine actually makes a brilliant accompaniment for Japanese dishes.
Here are a few pairing ideas you can try next time you’re having Japanese food for dinner.
Read the rest over at yeswine.com
Thank you for reading. We hope you have found this blog article to be useful. Don't hesitate to leave a comment. We welcome all suggestions for future blog articles. If there is a topic you would like us to cover (wine-related), let us know!
Rosehill Wine Cellars