What we’ve been reading & tweeting this last week:
- 6 Tips for Tasting Wine: What I Learned from Traveling with a Group of Wine Writers” ::link::
- “The never-ending (let’s hope) search for the perfect oyster wine” ::link::
- “Cheese Reunites With Its Old Pal, Red Wine” ::link::
- “Ontario Wine Country: 10 Touring Tips” ::link::
- “7 Mistakes Wine Drinkers Make … And how to avoid them” ::link::
- Gnocchi Poutine? Yes please! “Thirsty Thursday ~ May 3, 2012 – Gnocchi Poutine” :: link::
- Architects, when your clients ask for a wine cellar, what do you do? – words from Rosehill’s president Gary LaRose :: link
- LCBO unveils system to alert shoppers to sugar content in wines: Gord on Grapes :: link
Does the right stemware matter to you? here.
Thank you for reading. We hope you have found this blog article to be useful. Don't hesitate to leave a comment. We welcome all suggestions for future blog articles. If there is a topic you would like us to cover (wine-related), let us know!
Rosehill Wine Cellars