Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- Best Cellar Wines in LCBO Vintages Release April 28 ::link::
- Bedazzle guests with a Chianti Classico that won’t break wallets ::link::
- Texas Wines Are Talk of the Town ::link::
- Penfolds Releases 2007 Grange ::link::
- Wine to try: Finger Lakes Rieslings a real bargain ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
“This is Italian-Quebecois fusion at its best,” writes Nadia G, a Montreal comedian whose outrageous online “crazy comedy-cooking show,” Nadia G’s Bitchin’ Kitchen, got picked up by Food Network Canada and Cooking Channel. She recommends fresh gnocchi from an Italian specialty store. Most grocery stores sell it in the refrigerated area with the fresh pastas, or on the shelf in vacuum packs.
Read the rest over at winefox.ca
Thank you for reading. We hope you have found this blog article to be useful. Don't hesitate to leave a comment. We welcome all suggestions for future blog articles. If there is a topic you would like us to cover (wine-related), let us know!
Rosehill Wine Cellars