What we’ve been reading & tweeting this last week:
- “Rush’s Geddy Lee Mixes Wine With Charity” ::link::
- The “Vinbovin” craze ::link::
- “Canadian wine to ship across provincial borders” ::link::
- Describing the aromas of wine is subjective. It’s like drawing a picture: Is there a right or wrong way to do it? ::link::
- “Wine: Zinfandel makes perfect grilling partner” ::link::
- Riesling is a tricky variety to review. It really requires you to read any review that is accompanying a point score ::link::
Which of the following is the most useful when choosing a wine? here.
Thank you for reading. We hope you have found this blog article to be useful. Don't hesitate to leave a comment. We welcome all suggestions for future blog articles. If there is a topic you would like us to cover (wine-related), let us know!
Rosehill Wine Cellars