What we’ve been reading & tweeting this last week:
- “The Key To Pairing The Right Wine With The Right Food” ::link::
- “”Houseguest Wine: Yes to Albariño, No to Malbec” ::link::
- “Wine: what to drink while watching the Olympics” ::link::
- “”Wine: Shiraz packs a punch as Olympic boxing makes its debut” ::link::
- “Cheap and tasty, robust red is perfect for barbecue: Gord on Grapes” ::link::
- “How to drink wine to the Olympics” ::link::
- “London 2012: The Olympic wine carrying a torch for the Games” ::link::
Which of the following is the most useful when choosing a wine? here.
Thank you for reading. We hope you have found this blog article to be useful. Don't hesitate to leave a comment. We welcome all suggestions for future blog articles. If there is a topic you would like us to cover (wine-related), let us know!
Rosehill Wine Cellars