Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- Want white wine? Try the distinctive taste of Chablis ::link::
- Rosehill Holiday Newsletter ::link::
- “Wine: ‘Pinot Noir is a common component of many Christmas selections’” ::link::
- “Top ten white wines for Christmas this year” ::link::
- Our Holiday Guide to Sparkling Wine ::link::
- Five dirt-cheap tipples to hoist for the holidays ::link::
- Winning wines for $10 and a treat for $20 ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
What’s the best wine to serve with an egg dish?
I’ve been cooking breakfast professionally for more than 25 years. In fact, I’ve cooked so many breakfasts, the smell of maple syrup makes me a little queasy and the sight of a waffle iron makes me want to lie down with a cool cloth on my forehead.
So when reader Joan Duncan wrote and asked about the best wines to serve with a holiday brunch, I thought it would be a snap.
Not so much. I started with a simple omelet, with a bit of cheese and a few vegetables. After cooking it, I sat down at the restaurant and poured samples of six kinds of wine.
Read more at charlotteobserver.com.
Thank you for reading. We hope you have found this blog article to be useful. Don't hesitate to leave a comment. We welcome all suggestions for future blog articles. If there is a topic you would like us to cover (wine-related), let us know!
Rosehill Wine Cellars