Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- “Yadegaran: Seven wine resolutions for 2013″ ::link::
- “Rhône Valley wines: from ruin to raves for superb recent vintages” ::link::
- Do you have a favourite wine from an Arizona vineyard? ::link::
- “Trends for 2013: Wine: Grape supply to drive wine M&A in 2013″ ::link::
- “What wine lovers want more of … ” ::link::
- “Good wines for less than $10 from Portugal and Chile” ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Finding the Perfect Cigar Pairing
Most culinary pairings, whether it is red wine with cheese or something a little more adventurous, such as beer and dark chocolate, are highly subjective. The first rule when trying to find a drink to partner with your cigar is that there aren’t any rules. It is your choice, within certain parameters. Do you want the cigar to be the most important part of the combination? Do you want the cigar to dominate or are you looking for harmony?
Read more at The Wall Street Journal.
Thank you for reading. We hope you have found this blog article to be useful. Don't hesitate to leave a comment. We welcome all suggestions for future blog articles. If there is a topic you would like us to cover (wine-related), let us know!
Rosehill Wine Cellars