Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- “The best wine buys under $20 a bottle” ::link::
- “Can Ontario Produce Red Wine Well?” ::link::
- “Enigmatic Spain: John Szabo’s Vintages preview for January 19” ::link::
- “8 Tips to Find Good Wine for Less Than $10” ::link::
- “Virginia sees record wine sales in 2012” ::link::
- “From the Wine Cellar: Petite sirahs offer bold flavors at mostly affordable prices” ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Some say eggs are a wine no-no, an opinion that’s an absolute mystery to me. Fluffy, buttery scrambled eggs ring my chimes with fruity reds or crisp whites; add a filling of cheese, mushrooms or any other wine-friendly ingredient to a well-made omelet and you’ve got a brunch or light dinner that begs for wine.
Read more at wineloverspage.com.
Thank you for reading. We hope you have found this blog article to be useful. Don't hesitate to leave a comment. We welcome all suggestions for future blog articles. If there is a topic you would like us to cover (wine-related), let us know!
Rosehill Wine Cellars