What we’ve been reading & tweeting this last week:
- “What pairs well with zinfandel? Suggestions from local wine experts” ::link::
- “Wine Revolution: As Drinkers And Growers, U.S. Declares Independence” ::link::
- New products available from Rosehill Wine Cellars ::link::
- “Cabernet Sauvignon is Chile’s most cultivated grape, with more than 98,000 acres of vines planted.” ::link::
- Hey GTA folks … FYI, if you didn’t already know … Rosehill Wine Cellars operates a retail store in Etobicoke (wine accessories, racks, cooling units, wine cabinets) ::link::
- “Singing the charms of Sicilian wine” ::link::
- “Chilean whites are coming into their own” ::link::
Are you a member of the ABC club (anything but Chardonnay)? New poll here.
Thank you for reading. We hope you have found this blog article to be useful. Don't hesitate to leave a comment. We welcome all suggestions for future blog articles. If there is a topic you would like us to cover (wine-related), let us know!
Rosehill Wine Cellars