What we’ve been reading & tweeting this last week:
- “Raising A Glass To Jim Barrett, Who Put American Wine On The Map” ::link::
- “April’s Top 10 Under $10” ::link::
- “10 Budget Wine Picks for a Polenta Dinner” ::link::
- “Passover Pairings” ::link::
- “From the Wine Cellar: 10 Mostly Tuscan Reds” ::link::
- “Break all the rules, b/c in my book you can serve wine w/ salad, wine w/ soup, wine w/ chocolate, #wine w/ eggs.” ::link::
Are you a member of the ABC club (anything but Chardonnay)? New poll here.
Thank you for reading. We hope you have found this blog article to be useful. Don't hesitate to leave a comment. We welcome all suggestions for future blog articles. If there is a topic you would like us to cover (wine-related), let us know!
Rosehill Wine Cellars