Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- The wine lover’s ultimate wish-list ::link::
- Bold wines for barbecue season ::link::
- Good wine: Move over Chardonnay, make way for alt whites this spring ::link::
- Crowd-pleasing wines for less than $12 ::link::
- Wines of the Week: Light Spring Wines ::link::
- Three winners: a white Burgundy, a Canadian’s Bordeaux, and cheap, perfect Fuzion ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Wine finds: Sauvignon blanc is perfect match for asparagus
When asparagus is in season during the spring, I really enjoy roasting those crunchy green spears with just a drizzle of olive oil, a few shakes of salt and pepper and a splash of lemon. There is just something so inviting about this simply prepared vegetable that makes it a perfect side dish as the temperature begins to warm and everything outside is starting to bloom.
Read more via the: St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
Thank you for reading. We hope you have found this blog article to be useful. Don't hesitate to leave a comment. We welcome all suggestions for future blog articles. If there is a topic you would like us to cover (wine-related), let us know!
Rosehill Wine Cellars