Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- Dried grapes make quite a different kind of wine ::link::
- A Niagara wine’s tops among 100+ new LCBO releases ::link::
- What’s the best-value wine to order in a restaurant? ::link::
- Wine of the Week: Ste. Michelle Wine Estates 14 Hands Hot to Trot ::link::
- Wine Review: Rosés for late spring ::link::
- Wine Talk: Wines for grilling ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Wine Review: What to serve with quinoa
Certain ingredients, however fashionable and tasty, just don’t boss you around when it comes to a wine match; they leave that to the other ingredients on the plate. Rice, couscous, pasta, potatoes – they tend to form the background on to which brighter, stronger flavours are splashed. So it is with quinoa. Diana Henry’s right about its subtle nuttiness and distinctive texture, but the wine has to go with the more powerful ingredients in her wonderful dishes above.
Read more via the: Telegraph.
Thank you for reading. We hope you have found this blog article to be useful. Don't hesitate to leave a comment. We welcome all suggestions for future blog articles. If there is a topic you would like us to cover (wine-related), let us know!
Rosehill Wine Cellars