Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- Bright Wines from Chile ::link::
- Unique Aussie wine varieties winning favour ::link::
- “Wine Under $12: Montepulciano” ::link::
- “Five value wines and a peach of a rosé: Gord on Grapes” ::link::
- “9 Canadian wines that make the most out of challenging conditions” ::link::
- “Raise a toast to summer: Gord on Grapes” ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Fishcakes are one of the ultimate comfort foods – I remember TV chef Antony Worrall-Thompson saying he could never take them off the menu. In general they pair well with dry white wines, however it depends a little on what fish you use and whether you’re serving a buttery sauce alongside…
Read more via: matchingfoodandwine.com.
Thank you for reading. We hope you have found this blog article to be useful. Don't hesitate to leave a comment. We welcome all suggestions for future blog articles. If there is a topic you would like us to cover (wine-related), let us know!
Rosehill Wine Cellars