Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- “Raise a glass to Russia’s world-class wines” ::link::
- “English sparkling wines besting rivals” ::link::
- “Wine Review: New Zealand pinot noir” ::link::
- “Celebrity wine market keeps growing” ::link::
- A Niagara wine’s tops among 100+ new LCBO releases ::link::
- “Wines for your wedding reception that won’t blow your budget” ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Fish and Red Wine
Whenever I am faced with a conundrum like the age-old question of whether or not it is imperative to pair white wine exclusively with fish, I look to antiquity. Indeed, in more cases than not, the ancients were much wiser and more well informed than we are.
Read more via the: Houston Press.
Thank you for reading. We hope you have found this blog article to be useful. Don't hesitate to leave a comment. We welcome all suggestions for future blog articles. If there is a topic you would like us to cover (wine-related), let us know!
Rosehill Wine Cellars