Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- Wine to try: A red for your July 4 barbecue (or Canada Day!) ::link::
- Don’t cry for Argentina – it makes a great wine medley ::link::
- Gord on Grapes: Washington State whites a bright spot in Vintages release ::link::
- Italy uncorks tasty trio of best buys ::link::
- Rosé is an excellent wine choice for a hot summer evening ::link::
- Wines of the week: a trio of Rieslings for summer ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Making the Ordinary Exceptional
“Anne declared that the best wine to go with nacho cheese Doritos is our Cabernet Sauvignon. This in turn brought out the rebuttal from Lindsay who declared our Sweet Red Reserve as the best wine for those delectable, crunchy triangles of processed cheese food powder. We all however did agree that our PMV Chardonnay is perfect with cheese doodles while our Barrel Select Chardonnay is best with buttered popcorn. One particularly loved but annoyingly health conscious coworker said pairing our Dry Riesling with Gala apples and our Sweet White Reserve with Granny Smith was “simple perfection”. Regardless of her accuracy, there was little response from those of us relying on that French Paradox thingie to hopefully cancel out our regular trips to Five Guys Burgers.”
Read the rest over at: PrinceMichel.com.
Thank you for reading. We hope you have found this blog article to be useful. Don't hesitate to leave a comment. We welcome all suggestions for future blog articles. If there is a topic you would like us to cover (wine-related), let us know!
Rosehill Wine Cellars