What we’ve been reading & tweeting this last week:
- Wine: the new rosés ::link::
- Wine: Italian giant gets job done ::link::
- Gary LaRose with David Stasiuk at the 2013 Ontario Wine Awards ::link::
- “Jailhouse Hock: Italian inmates produce prison wine” ::link::
- “How to be a wine snob in 40 mins” ::link::
- “Vin rosé here to stay” ::link::
What’s the oldest wine you’ve ever had? New poll here.
Thank you for reading. We hope you have found this blog article to be useful. Don't hesitate to leave a comment. We welcome all suggestions for future blog articles. If there is a topic you would like us to cover (wine-related), let us know!
Rosehill Wine Cellars