Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- Wine tasting notes: reds for a barbecue summer ::link::
- Uruguay Part I: Small Country Makes Big, Flavorful Wines ::link::
- Wine Rack: Perfect summer pairings with fish ::link::
- How to Pair Wine With Seafood ::link::
- Vic Poulos: Serve your summer wine at right temperature ::link::
- A great moment in California wine and 7 wines that prove it ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
“So there is this New York City artisan popcorn purveyor called Populence—their product will set you back more than Orville Redenbacher and a few shakes of garlic powder… but on the other hand: raspberry popcorn. Recently we were asked if we wanted to try their newest offering: wine-infused popcorn, which they offered to send along with Kim Crawford wine (the wine producer who collaborated with them on this snack).”
Read the rest over at: Gothamist.
Thank you for reading. We hope you have found this blog article to be useful. Don't hesitate to leave a comment. We welcome all suggestions for future blog articles. If there is a topic you would like us to cover (wine-related), let us know!
Rosehill Wine Cellars