Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- Wine to try: A red for your July 4 barbecue ::link::
- Red wines for people who hope to outlive their cellars ::link::
- “5 all-American wines to try” ::link::
- “Portugal has some of the best wine values in the world” ::link::
- “Tuscany’s chianti classico wine route: top 10 guide” ::link::
- “Wines of the week: three exciting Pinot Grigios” ::link::
- “5 Perfect Wine Pairings For Classic Cookout Dishes” ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Pairing wine with paint
The Painted Cork offers 2-3 hour painting on canvas classes that are taught step-by-step by a professional artist, where we allow our guests to bring in a bottle of your favorite wine or beer to enjoy throughout the classes. Our low prices include all art supplies and there is no experience necessary. Guests can go to our website “calendar” to see the painting classes and times and to register online at thepaintedcork.com.
Read the rest over at: http://folsom-orangevale.news10.net/news/arts-culture/164533-pairing-wine-paint.
Thank you for reading. We hope you have found this blog article to be useful. Don't hesitate to leave a comment. We welcome all suggestions for future blog articles. If there is a topic you would like us to cover (wine-related), let us know!
Rosehill Wine Cellars