Delivery indicated is for white glove main floor delivery unless otherwise specified.
What may change your shipping cost?
What else is important to know about your delivery?
- Where cabinet is being positioned
- # of steps to enter your building, number of stairs within
*availability of elevator if applicable.
- clearance through doors, ceiling height, furniture obstructions
- easy access to driveway and home entrance
- can an 18 wheeler access your home or will a smaller truck be required?
- You may want to remove any necessary doors prior to the cabinets arrival to save time.
- Your ceiling height must be minimum 12” taller than the cabinet itself to allow it to be positioned into place.
Delivery appointments are scheduled within a 4-hour window between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you require a more specific time delivery or Saturday delivery
(not available everywhere), additional charges may apply. There are no deliveries on Sunday or holidays. Fuel surcharge will be included in rate quoted.
If the cabinet is NOT being delivered to first floor then additional delivery charges will apply to the prices indicated online.
Additional delivery fees may be assessed for stair carries.
Long carries are defined as distances greater than 100' from where the truck parks to the front door of the delivery site.
Any distance over 100' will be assessed an additional rate in increments of 50'.
If local delivery or safety conditions considerations warrant the use of an additional person the
additional charges will apply & will be considered at time of quote.
Additional delivery fees may be required if you are located outside a regular delivery service area or
major urban area.
Receiving the cabinet
The delivery man may need to remove the cabinet from its packaging prior to
entry to your home. Please ensure you inspect the packaging as indicated
below prior to uncrating.
The cabinet is supposed to be leveled upon delivery, however, we find that
this area is often overlooked by the delivery staff and often not needed.
If this is important to you, then you will want to have a level on hand and
guide the delivery people to ensure the cabinet is level.