- Bottle Capacity: 74
- 5 max sliding shelves
- Dimensions (approx): 960mm x 680mm x 690mm
See Additional Information tab if present for more details
Revelation Series of wine cabinet by EuroCave
Real anti vibration, La main du Sommelier, Aluminium embossed inside, 7 cm of insulation for stable temperature and also stable humidity.
"when innovation illuminates your wines, the light inspires a sudden… Revelation"
Why the Revelation is superior to the Pure Series?
· Digital plus manual thermostat, the latter serving as a backup in case the digital version fails.
· Soft-close shelves to prevent them from slamming into the back of the cabinet when closing
· Enhanced Main de Sommelier. Different shape than the Pure equivalent. Don’t know what other features it may have until I see one.
· Choice of glossy black or oak shelf facings (not sure if EuroCave still offering both, please specify if oak is important to you, or you will receive standard black.
· Includes epoxy-coated metal write-on clip-on “labels” with erasable white marker. Up to six labels fit across the width of a shelf.
· Better warranty: Five years on all parts and labour; 10 yrs. protection against corrosion.
Advantages of Pure & Revelation vs. the older Classic series:
· Insulation improved by more than 30%, meaning as much as 25% reduction in annual energy consumption.
· Extra insulation means quieter operation: now 37dB, down from 39 dB
· Extra insulation also means compressor will cycle on less frequently, which is supposed to improve moisture retention
· Main de Sommelier has been enhanced with rubber edging to prevent bottle movement
· Halo LED lighting around perimeter of cabinet
· Solid door models have a glossy black finish on the door
EuroCave has specific trading areas within the US. We may not be able to sell a EuroCave into your area.
Important Shipping Info
US shipping cost is fixed for all of continental US. Extra charges may apply for Hawaii and Alaska. Restricted trading zones apply. We mights not be able to sell to your area.
Canadian shipping cost indicated is to major Canadian city. Extra charges may apply within Canada for smaller towns or remote locations.
Upon Receipt of Goods
Please inspect for any damage and verify the number of boxes as compared to the waybill. Please indicate any damage, wear & tear to boxes or discrepancies while you are signing for the shipment.
Please count your boxes and inspect for damage prior to signing receipt of boxes.
If You Have Damaged Goods:
Please report damage to us as soon as possible. Generally it is better to accept the box(es) indicating damage on the waybill as opposed to refusing the shipment.
We will ship you new replacement items immediately, at no charge, as long as you indicated on the waybill that there was damage. We insure all items we ship, however, in order to make a claim it must be started within 7 business days of shipping.
If you discover damage after the delivery person has left or you did not sign for the items received please contact us as well as contacting the shipping company right away.
Please be assured that we stand behind our products and our shipping methods. You buy with confidence when you buy from Rosehill Wine Cellars.
Do not throw away boxes/any packaging material!! Damaged product must remain in the original packaging in order to process damage claim. Please contact Rosehill ASAP at 1-888-253-6807.
If you have White Glove Delivery Service:
Delivery indicated is for white glove main floor delivery unless otherwise specified.
What may change your shipping cost?
- Where cabinet is being positioned
- # of steps to enter your building, number of stairs within
*availability of elevator if applicable.
- clearance through doors, ceiling height, furniture obstructions
- easy access to driveway and home entrance
- can an 18 wheeler access your home or will a smaller truck be required?
What else is important to know about your delivery?
- You may want to remove any necessary doors prior to the cabinets arrival to save time.
- Your ceiling height must be minimum 12” taller than the cabinet itself to allow it to be positioned into place.
Delivery appointments are scheduled within a 4-hour window between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you require a more specific time delivery or Saturday delivery (not available everywhere), additional charges may apply. There are no deliveries on Sunday or holidays. Fuel surcharge will be included in rate quoted.
If the cabinet is NOT being delivered to first floor then additional delivery charges will apply to the prices indicated online.
Additional delivery fees may be assessed for stair carries.
Long carries are defined as distances greater than 100' from where the truck parks to the front door of the delivery site. Any distance over 100' will be assessed an additional rate in increments of 50'.
If local delivery or safety conditions considerations warrant the use of an additional person the additional charges will apply & will be considered at time of quote.
Additional delivery fees may be required if you are located outside a regular delivery service area or major urban area.
Receiving the cabinet
The delivery man may need to remove the cabinet from its packaging prior to entry to your home. Please ensure you inspect the packaging as indicated below prior to uncrating.
The cabinet is supposed to be leveled upon delivery, however, we find that this area is often overlooked by the delivery staff and often not needed. If this is important to you, then you will want to have a level on hand and guide the delivery people to ensure the cabinet is level.
Press Release - Vibrations
The EuroCave products guarantee:
Each EuroCave wine cabinet has an individual identification number which enables tracing of its origin and authenticity. EuroCave will only warranty cabinets sold by authorized dealers:
Warranty for all EuroCave cabinets offered directly by EuroCave:
-2 year parts and labor, 5 years on the compressor, 10 years rust proofing
Warranty for Revelation Series ONLY - 5 years parts and labor, 10 years rust proofing/corrosion
Taking care of your wine cabinet
Unsure of which style of wine cabinet would suit you best? Take a look at EuroCave's guide on:
How to Choose Your Wine Cabinet.
Comparison Chart of Revelation, PURE and Premiere
EuroCave Revelation Brochure
V-REVEL-L Information Sheet
V-REVEL-S Information Sheet
Prem L (Spec Sheet)
EuroCave Dual Zone 6170DPremium (Spec Sheet)
Wine cabinets installations Première, Pure and Revelation Flush-fitting diagrams 2018
Flush Fitting Compact