Optional LED light unit from Le Cache offers a low profile, energy efficient alternative to traditional fluorescent sources. Casts a cool blue hue throughout the wine cabinet. Excellent for 24/7 operation - can be unplugged if necessary. Easy to install in new or previously purchased Le Cache cabinets.
Please note, all Le Cache cabinets come standard with a light already, this option is for LED. Delivery cost of the light is included when ordering a Le Cache cabinet. Ordered on its own, there is a delivery charge.
See Additional Information tab if present for more details
Please see additional info tab for more information on this series.
Click here for Standard Shipping Terms and Shipping Cost to your area & further detailed shipping information about stairs and specific placement in your home.
As an incentive to purchase from Rosehill, we will apply $300 Credit TOWARDS YOUR SHIPPING COST!!
Shipped directly from the manufacturer so you get the most up to date technology available.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS will also be charged applicable state tax for this product. This additional charge will not be reflected in the shopping cart but will be added on during processing once CA is chosen as the state of delivery.
Le Cache Shipping Notice
$300 SHIPPING CREDIT for all Le Cache Cabinets!!!!
$300 shipping credit for all Le Cache cabinets within lower 48 states & Canada also benefits with reduced rates!
Click here for Standard Shipping Terms and Shipping Cost to your area )
Also see detailed shipping information about stairs and specific placement in your home.
Important Shipping Info
$300 Credit applied to all Le Cache Cabinets - Same inside, white glove service we always offer, but now at no additional cost to you. Standard inside delivery. See below for further details
Please note that the shipping rate on this product is applicable regardless if you wish to pick up at Rosehill or have it delivered. The delivery price indicated includes the cost of freight and all importation fees. As an incentive to purchase from Rosehill we will apply $300 towards your shipping cost within Canada.
Canadian shipping cost indicated is to major Canadian city. Extra charges may apply within Canada for smaller towns or remote locations.
Shipping Promotion - Limited Time offer - Offer may expire at any time.
?What will determine your shipping cost if not compliant with standard main floor delivery?
• Where cabinet is being positioned
• # of steps to enter your building, number of stairs within?*availability of elevator if applicable.
• clearance through doors, ceiling height, furniture obstructions
• easy access to driveway and home entrance
• can an 18 wheeler access your home or will a smaller truck be required?
What else is important to know about your delivery?
• You may want to remove any necessary doors prior to the cabinets arrival to save time.
• Your ceiling height must be minimum 12” taller than the cabinet itself to allow it to be positioned into place.
• If positioning cabinet on carpet you should request a carpet board at time of ordering
Delivery appointments are scheduled within a 4-hour window between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you require a more specific time delivery or Saturday delivery (not available everywhere), additional charges may apply. There are no deliveries on Sunday or holidays. Fuel surcharge will be included in rate quoted.?
If the cabinet is NOT being delivered to first floor then additional delivery charges will apply to the estimates indicated above.
??Additional delivery fees may be assessed for stair carries. The rate for stair carries is $60 USD per flight of stairs (except for the Model 5200, whose rate is $100 USD per flight of stairs.) One flight of stairs will be assessed from the 4th to the 15th step. Every 10 steps thereafter is calculated as another flight of stairs.??
Long carries are defined as distances greater than 100' from where the truck parks to the front door of the delivery site. Any distance over 100' will be assessed an additional rate in increments of 50'.
??If local delivery or safety conditions considerations warrant the use of an additional person the additional charges will apply & will be considered at time of quote.??
Additional delivery fees may be required if you are located outside a regular delivery service area.?
?If You Have Damaged Cabinet:
Do not sign any of the shippers paperwork. Please contact while the delivery people are still onsite. 1-888-253-6807.
BEFORE THE CABINET IS REMOVED FROM ITS PACKAGING, DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Inspect the SHOCKWATCH INDICATOR located on the front side, bottom right corner of the package. IF THE SHOCKWATCH INDICATOR IS RED, MAKE A NOTE ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT AND INSPECT THE CABINET FOR DAMAGE.
2. Inspect the exterior of the packaging for damage. IF YOU FIND EXTERIOR DAMAGE TO THE PACKAGING, MAKE A NOTE ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT AND INSPECT THE CABINET FOR DAMAGE.
3. Watch as the delivery men carefully remove the packaging, and carefully inspect the wine cabinet for shipping damage. IF MINOR DAMAGE IS DISCOVERED, MAKE A NOTE ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT, LEAVE CABINET IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND REQUEST AN IMMEDIATE INSPECTION FROM THE CARRIER. IF SEVERE DAMAGE IS DISCOVERED, REFUSE DELIVERY AND CALL LE CACHE IMMEDIATELY.
When the Le Cache wine cabinet is delivered, you will also receive a plywood board. You will need the board inserted under the cabinet if it is being installed on a carpeted surface. If installed on other floor surface, you may want to keep the board in storage in case you ever move the cabinet.
The delivery man may need to remove the cabinet from its packaging prior to entry to your home. Please ensure you inspect the packaging as indicated below prior to uncrating.
|If the doorways in your home are narrow and the doors need to be removed from their hinges this should be done prior to the cabinets arrival.
The cabinet is supposed to be leveled upon delivery, however, we find that this area is often overlooked by the delivery staff and often not needed. If this is important to you, then you will want to have a level on hand and guide the delivery people to ensure the cabinet is level.