Each Oenosablier is laser signed "L'Oenosablier" to guarantee that it is the original hourglass-shaped wine spittoon and not a simple wine spitting bucket.
This line of is designed for Wine Professionals and Connoisseurs and is available in 3 styles.
OENO-Hourglass Spittoon: 2 litres in stainless steel
- Its smaller size is adapted especially for the taster who is seated, for a group during a tasting session, or even for tasting competitions
- Its smaller size also let you taste and take notes in a space that is generally burdened with many bottle and glasses
- Because of its style, it can easily and quickly transform an ordinary meeting room into a professional tasting area without heavy installation equipment or cost!
OENO-Hourglass Spittoon: 4 litres in stainless steel
- This model is ideal for large public Tastings that can take place in a Chai, Wine Cellar, or during important Wine Fairs in large convention halls
- Placed on top of an oak barrel, it will be easy to access and give a cozy, modern touch to a traditional environment. It can also be placed on a metal support or stand
4-litres would be popular for organizations that do large tastings with several hundreds of people.
- The New smaller 1-litre, which is lighter and easily mobile, is the best for small groups of 2 to 4 persons.
- Please note this unit is made of hard plastic - deep red color.
See Additional Information tab if present for more details
Want Cheaper Delivery? The more you order, the cheaper delivery becomes!! Please check out delivery pricing in shopping cart for multiples of this item or a combination of various accessories.
We have minimum shipping cost in place so initial delivery may seem high if ordering a single item. Add two of the same item or other accessories to the cart and your shipping rate will go up marginally.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
US shipping cost is fixed for all of continental US. Extra charges may apply for Hawaii and Alaska.
Canadian shipping cost indicated is to major Canadian city. Extra charges may apply within Canada for smaller towns or remote locations.
UPON RECEIPT OF GOODS:
Please inspect for any damage and verify the number of boxes as compared to the waybill. Please indicate any damage, wear & tear to boxes or discrepancies while you are signing for the shipment.
Please count your boxes and inspect for damage prior to signing receipt of boxes.
IF YOU HAVE DAMAGED ITEMS:
Please report damage to us as soon as possible. Generally it is better to accept the box(es) indicating damage on the waybill as opposed to refusing the shipment.
We will ship you new replacement items immediately, at no charge, as long as you indicated on the waybill that there was damage. We insure all items we ship, however, in order to make a claim it must be started within 4 business days of shipping.
If you discover damage after the delivery person has left or you did not sign for the items received please contact us as well as contacting the shipping company right away.
Please be assured that we stand behind our products and our shipping methods. You buy with confidence when you buy from Rosehill Wine Cellars.
Do not throw away boxes/any packaging material!! Damaged product must remain in the original packaging in order to process damage claim. Please contact Rosehill ASAP at 1-888-253-6807.