PER HP15WO-3 Stainless Steel wine cabinet by Perlick, Signature Series.
15" Stainless Steel Wine Reserve with stainless steel glass door.
This wine cabinet is specifically designed for use outdoors.
See Additional Information tab if present for more details
Perlick offers a variety of wine cabinets in the Signature Series, Commercial Series, Indoor, Outdoor, and Shallow Depth models. 15", 24" & 48" wide cabinets in single and dual temperature zones.
See more information on the Full Perlick line below.
The serious wine collector knows, the only choice for storage of their carefully selected vintages is a Perlick...
Unmatched in terms of temperature control - a result of Perlick's unique forced air cooling system and Stainless Steel walled interior construction.
The Variable Speed compressor offered in the Signature Series also reduces vibration and conserves energy... But the C Series is also extremely quiet, virtually vibration free and energy efficient!
All of the Perlick wine storage cabinets have quality full-extension shelfs and UV protected glass doors.
Numerous configurations are available for you to choose from. There are three hundred customized cabinet combinations available!
Wine Reserve Signature Series Feature:
What sets Perlick's Signature Series apart from the competition?
- Forced air working with compressor allows temperature to remain constant throughout the cabinet. (Cold Plate systems can't offer same degree of temperature consistency) Stainless Steel interior also helps to regulate temperature.
- Variable Speed Compressor provides precise temperature control, quietness and energy-efficient cooling - A Perlick exclusive! (Commercial 'C' series has single speed compressor)
- Single, double, and triple temperature zones
- Front vented, forced air refrigeration system - All units can be built in.
- Stand Alone Indoor or Outdoor Wine Cabinets (depending on model selected)
- Single temperature zones have one thermostat
- Dual and Triple temperature zones have a thermostat for each zone and walls separating the zones.
- Digital temperature readout for the Signature Series
- 24"w and 48"w cabinets available in Wine, fridge or freezer configurations (18" Shallow Depth Series also available)
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interiors
- Galvanized top and sides
- Electronic digital temperature control and display - 40-65 degrees
- Black vinyl coated full-extension shelving glide out beyond the cabinet for easy access to contents
- Stainless Steel trimmed shelves for Signature Series, wood trim for Commercial Series
- Glass doors offer full UV protection
- Field reversible doors
- Recessed interior lighting protects from accidental collision of goods with light bulb
- Optional unfinished door kit to allow you to apply own wood panel to match your existing cabinetry
- Made in the USA
Electrical requirements: 115V, 60Hz., 1 phase AC, 3 amps.
Plumbing requirements: None required - condensate evaporated automatically
NOTE ABOUT LOCKS - A locking system is available as an option, please specify at time of ordering.
Commercial 'C' Series
You still have the Perlick Quality compressor working with the forced air system to allow for consistent temperature throughout the cabinet. Stainless Steel interior also helps to regulate temperature.
'C' Series cabinets are ideal in a residential environment at a less expensive cost than signature series!
- The 'C' Series have single speed compressor as opposed to variable.
- Black sides (as opposed to stainless)
- Only available in 24" width (Dishwasher size only)
- Manual Thermostat
- Halogen Lighting within
- Built in/Zero Clearance or Stand Alone
- Stainless Steel Trimmed door
- 48 Bottle Capacity +
How is the C series different than the Signature Series?
- Single speed compressor as opposed to variable.
- Manual Thermostat (Digital for Signature)
- Sides are black (Stainless Steel sides on the Signature)
NOTE: The Variable Speed compressor offered in the Signature Series also reduces vibration and conserves energy... But the C Series is also extremely quiet, virtually vibration free and energy efficient!
Common Features for the Commercial Series with the Signature Series :
- Best in class 700 Btu commercial grade compressor
- Whisper quiet performance allows unit to be used in any room in a residence or office
- Front-vented, forced air refrigerator system ("built in")
- Designed to "flush fit" with surrounding cabinetry
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Commercial grade stainless steel interior
- Maintenance free automatic cycle defrost
- Industry exclusive convertible door design allows option for all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Low E, UV glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Interior temperature control and light
- Wine Reserve temperature 40 – 65 degrees F
- 48 bottle capacity
- Shelves are easily removed or adjusted to accommodate odd shape or oversized (magnum) bottles
- Stainless steel ball bearings in shelve slides.
- Full-extension pullout shelving makes finding items and restocking your Wine Reserve easy *Perlick Exclusive*
- Cabinet constructed to eliminate vibration transfer to wine collection
- Reversible swing door
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimizes vibrations
- Stainless Steel trim with Glass Door or Solid/Full Stainless Steel.
- Wood Panel accepting door - Glass with wood overlay trim or accept full/Solid panel.
Benefits of the Perlick – Forced Air System.
The Perlick Forced air system in the Signature Series will run in low speed rpm (because of the variable speed compressor) which is seeking to minimize energy consumption while maintaining correct temperature. Causing the system to run very little anyway. The standard compressor in the C series will run more often, for shorter intervals but the temperatures are managed the same.
Some competitors have raised concerns about a Forced Air system removing humidity from the air but this is minimal at operating temperature of roughly 55 degrees. (Humidity will be marginally removed in colder temperatures as those maintained by a household refrigerator or freezer. )
Keep in mind, the bottles lay on their side too, providing moisture to the inside bottom of the cork. For the minimal amount of humidity being removed, it would never affect bottles stored on their sides and the corks from drying out.
Perlick believe that cold plate systems also have a wider temperature differential from top to bottom of the cabinet – again supporting their Forced Air system as superior.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Perlick Residential Products:
- COMMERCIAL HISTORY
- Since 1917 Perlick has been the market share leader in the restaurant and bar business
- Over 60% of professional sports stadiums use Perlick Commercial Products
- Design and innovation leader of the commercial industry
- Our cabinets are American made
FULL-EXTENSION PULLOUT SHELVING
- Industry exclusive feature!
- Stainless steel ball bearing = effortless glide
- Makes finding the right beverage easy
STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR
- Commercial grade stainless steel interior, use what the pros use!
- Easy to clean and odor resistant
VARIABLE SPEED COMPRESSOR
- Most energy efficient and quiet compressor available
- Delivers consistent product temperature
- Uses half of the energy of a standard compressor
FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY
- Entire unit covered for two full years
- Plus additional 4 years for parts in the sealed refrigeration system
- Reliable & dependable
Your quest for the ultimate in luxury living ends here. For almost 100 years, the Perlick has been known for their engineering and industry leading quality.
After nine decades of supplying under the counter beverage dispensing and refrigeration equipment to the finest restaurants, resorts and hotels in the world, Perlick has turned their talents toward creating the ultimate in-home entertaining - the Ultra Lounge for the home.
Designed exclusively for the most discriminating wine collector, Perlick products are currently unlike any other small cabinet available in the market today. Innovative design, professional craftsmanship, and exclusive features, made Perlick a leader.
It's the pinnacle of luxury home entertaining - made elegant and easy by Perlick. All products are designed and crafted to look and perform better, than any other alternative.
Perlick is the only company to present you with multi-zone under counter refrigeration available in 24-Inch and 48-Inch configurations, while allowing you to choose the size and configuration of your under counter refrigerated cabinet to best accommodate your entertaining needs.
24" Wine Reserve in 18" or 24¼" depth 24" Refrigerator in 18" or 24¼" depth
24" Beverage Center in 18" or 24¼" depth
24" Signature Series is also available in Shallow Depth of 18" deep.
Powerful, efficient, commercial grade cooling fridge has penalty of luxurious details, including vibration-resistant soft-coat glide out shelves, stainless steel interior and blue and white roll-on theatre light.
Smart humidity and natural carbon air filtration, Convertible display shelf, and Integrated design comes ready to accept custom panel and hardware.
All Perlick wine cabinets are available for shipping within the United States of America (USA) and Canada. Perlick under counter and exterior grade stainless steel wine cabinets are brought into Canada via Toronto, Ontario, Canada M9W 4X3. They are produced and distributed in the United States of America, out of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53223, USA.
Perlick has specific trading areas within the US. We may not be able to sell a Perlick into your area.
Perlick Shipping Notice
Important Shipping Info
US shipping cost is fixed for all of continental US. Extra charges may apply for Hawaii and Alaska.
Canadian shipping cost indicated is to major Canadian city. Extra charges may apply within Canada for smaller towns or remote locations.
Upon Receipt of Goods
Please inspect for any damage and verify the number of boxes as compared to the waybill. Please indicate any damage, wear & tear to boxes or discrepancies while you are signing for the shipment.
Please count your boxes and inspect for damage prior to signing receipt of boxes.
If You Have Damaged Goods:
Please report damage to us as soon as possible. Generally it is better to accept the box(es) indicating damage on the waybill as opposed to refusing the shipment.
We will ship you new replacement items immediately, at no charge, as long as you indicated on the waybill that there was damage. We insure all items we ship, however, in order to make a claim it must be started within 7 business days of shipping.
If you discover damage after the delivery person has left or you did not sign for the items received please contact us as well as contacting the shipping company right away.
Please be assured that we stand behind our products and our shipping methods. You buy with confidence when you buy from Rosehill Wine Cellars.
Do not throw away boxes/any packaging material!! Damaged product must remain in the original packaging in order to process damage claim. Please contact Rosehill ASAP at 1-888-253-6807.
C Series 24” Technical Spec Sheet
24” Signature Technical Spec Sheet