Wine Guardian Through the Wall wine cellar cooling unit - TTW 018
Max. Cooling Capacity: 1200 cu. ft
Dimensions: 15 7/8"H x 14 1/4"w x 25"D
Weight: 65 lbs
Although the cooling units are rated for various size rooms, the thermal load may require a larger sized cooling unit. Thermal load may be affected by glass in the cellar, room positioning or other factors. Please let a Rosehill Wine Cellar rep make some suggestions for you if needed.
See Additional Information tab if present for more details
Wine Guardian Through the wall cooling units offer excellent airflow for your wine cellar, which assists to maintain optimal temperature & humidity - all this with quiet operation.
Self contained, air cooled system with integral local user interface controller to control temperature and monitor humidity. System ships complete with and easy to install mounting sleeve and deluxe power cord.
FEATURES of the Through the Wall - TTW:
- Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and an all-aluminum frame for long-term durability
- The only TTW system that controls temperature and displays both temperature and humidity
- Adjustable louvers for optimal air circulation
- The quietest TTW system on the market
- Can be mounted flush with the wall or racking
- Extra deep cooling unit so it works well in block walls or double walls
- EasyMount ™ one-piece wall bracket and support frame included
- The only TTW system certified to Underwriters Laboratory standards
- Integrated condensate evaporation system
- Drain overflow connection
- Corrosion resistant cooling coil with special coating
- High pressure limit safety switches that protect major components from sudden pressure spikes and can be manually reset
- On/Auto Fan control that allows customers a choice of running the fan as needed to equalize temperature or to cycle on and off only as needed
- Switchable power cord connection that can be mounted on either front or back of the system (cool, cellar side or warm, condenser side), according to customer's preference
- Certified to Underwriters Laboratories' standards
- Environmentally friendly R-134a refrigerant.
- Made in the USA
The local user interface controller is standard equipment on all Wine Guardian Through-the-Wall systems and is the only unit on the market that features both temperature control and humidity readout. The controller also incorporates the following standard features.
- Temperature readout in either Deg F or Dec C
- Adjustable high/low temperature & separate humidity alarm set points
- Fan "Auto" or always "On" feature
- Remote control of Wine Guardian stand-alone humidifier for adding humidity to the wine cellar
- Optional remote interface controller or one or more remote sensors
Local User Interface Control
Install Sleeve allows for easy install and maintenance.
Wine Guardian Air Innovation Ducted wine cellar cooling units, are American made. Produced and shipped from North Syracuse, NY, New York, United States of America, 13212 or from the New Jersey office Franklin Lane, NJ, 07417 USA. Wine Guardian Wine Cellar Cooling Units are available for shipping within the USA, Canada and internationally
Shipped directly from the manufacturer so you get the most up to date technology available.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
US shipping cost is fixed for all of continental US. Extra charges may apply for Hawaii and Alaska.
Canadian shipping cost indicated is to major Canadian city. Extra charges may apply within Canada for smaller towns or remote locations.
UPON RECEIPT OF GOODS:
Please inspect for any damage and verify the number of boxes as compared to the waybill. Please indicate any damage, wear & tear to boxes or discrepancies while you are signing for the shipment.
Please count your boxes and inspect for damage prior to signing receipt of boxes.
IF YOU HAVE DAMAGED ITEMS:
Please report damage to us as soon as possible. Generally it is better to accept the box(es) indicating damage on the waybill as opposed to refusing the shipment.
We will ship you new replacement items immediately, at no charge, as long as you indicated on the waybill that there was damage. We insure all items we ship, however, in order to make a claim it must be started within 4 business days of shipping.
If you discover damage after the delivery person has left or you did not sign for the items received please contact us as well as contacting the shipping company right away.
Please be assured that we stand behind our products and our shipping methods. You buy with confidence when you buy from Rosehill Wine Cellars.
Do not throw away boxes/any packaging material!! Damaged product must remain in the original packaging in order to process damage claim. Please contact Rosehill ASAP at 1-888-253-6807.
Wine Guardian TTW Quick Start Guide
Wine Guardian TTW Installation, Operation and Maintenance Guide
Wine Guardian TTW Data Sheet
Wine Guardian Warranty Information
Use our Wine Guardian cooling unit calculator to determine the right Wine Guardian for your application.